Marked: Part I & II by JM Sevilla

The Missing Link (Marked, Part I)

http://www.amazon.com/Marked-Part-I-missing-Link-ebook/dp/B00G79AAHG/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1397821925&sr=1-3&keywords=the+missing+link
Click for Amazon link

Warning: This book contains violence, excessive language, and strong sexual content. It's intended to be read by mature audiences.

There are three things Lily Evans immediately notices about her new neighbor, Jay Lincoln. The first is his monstrous size, the second is the malicious way he glares at her, and thirdly, but most importantly, the three scars that mark his right eye. She knows the smart thing to do is stay away, but she has never met or seen anyone like him. The more time she spends with this frightening yet captivating man, the harder it becomes. He can make her hairs stand on end but he also has a sweetness to him that tugs at her heart. Soon she finds herself merged into his world full of murder, revenge, and deceit.


The Missing Link: Marked Part 1 by JM Sevilla
My Rating: 5 out of 5 

Jay - dark, angry & intense. Lily - abused, quite and demure turned badass!! Edgy, steamy and full of suspense.....with a cliffhanger.

Becoming Noah Baxter (The Mark, Part II)

http://www.amazon.com/Marked-Part-II-Becoming-Baxter-ebook/dp/B00IA9TLBM/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&refRID=082MJQQEWYEMJEE7E85V
Click for Amazon link
Jay and Lily complete each other in ways no one else ever could, teaching one another things about themselves they wouldn't have known otherwise, but is it enough? Can two people from entirely different worlds find a way to make it last? Even if their love is strong enough, they still have an obstacle standing in their way. Will they survive the “game”, or will The Marker destroy everything they had hoped to create?

Becoming Noah Baxter: Marked Part II by JM Sevilla
My Rating 5 out of 5 

I wasn't going to continue with the series but I couldn't stop thinking about Jay and Lily. I read the reviews with spoilers and thought I would be satisfied but I HAD to read this book. I LOVED it!!!

I loved that Lily is strong and went and got her man. She is a total badass. I loved that Jay is a badass but not afraid to show his softer side and how he felt about Lily to her and others. I was shocked with what happened to the Marker, I did NOT see that coming. I love the epilogue. Great story!!!




Comments