Obsession (Darkness Falls, Bk 1) by Ivory Quinn

http://www.amazon.com/Obsession-Darkness-Falls-Ivory-Quinn-ebook/dp/B00C1RJ8PS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397596463&sr=8-1&keywords=obsession+darkness+falls
Click for Amazon link

My soul was nothing but an ink stain of consequence.
You made me Canute, the foolish man,
Trying to turn back the rolling tide of your dark.
And I drowned.
I drowned.

Gabriel Hallow is a damaged man. Rock star, producer and public enemy number one, he sees his redemption in quiet, wholesome school teacher Noelle Winters. Crashing into her life like a wrecking ball, he smothers her innocence and leads her down the razor's edge between submissive and victim, opening her eyes to things she didn't even know could happen between a man and a woman. Overwhelmed by his generosity and charm, how far will she go to save his soul? And when is it too late to turn back?


Obsession (Darkness Falls, Book 1 ) by Ivory Quinn
My Rating 1 out of 5 

Gabriel & Noelle....the first few pages had me....and then they lost me. Reasons: 1) Maybe I am not a fan of books being told in 3rd person 2) I did not connect with the couple 3) I didn't really like them as individuals (a little harsh, I know...maybe I just didn't care about them) 4) I felt NO chemistry......NOT EVEN LUST between them. I forced myself to continue reading it, but I am not buying what the author is selling so, at 38% I GIVE UP.

Maybe it's me, I am sill riding the high from my last book, so don't let me deter you. However, I did skip to the end to read the "WTF Moment" everyone was talking about..... I'm still not interested.

Comments