Spin (Songs of Corruption) by CD Reiss

http://www.amazon.com/Spin-Songs-Corruption-CD-Reiss-ebook/dp/B00IXYBR0W/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1396989382&sr=1-1&keywords=spin+cd+reiss
Click for Amazon link
Mafia capo, Antonio Spinelli blew through my orderly life like a cyclone.

Gorgeous and passionate, with a breathtaking brutality, he put me under his spell the moment he touched me, drawing me into his underworld of risk, violence and betrayal.

And I found, just as this sophisticated savage didn’t trust me, I didn’t trust myself. Something happened to me. Some alchemy from the heat between us.

I discovered I was a savage, too.

Spin (Songs of Corruption, Bk 1) by CD Reiss
My Rating 4 out of 5 

Mafia Madness
Antonio "Spin" Spinelli is sexy and dangerous, Theresa is straight-lace, she is mending a broken heart and living a lackluster life. Theresa's ex-fiance, Daniel is ambitious, running for mayor and trying to get her back in his life. Spin and Theresa have great chemistry and hot sex. By the end of the book Theresa was totally transformed into a ride-or-die chick, among other things, CRAZY. I would have liked more storyline about the mafia world and Daniel's interactions. I still loved the story and all the characters but at times I was a little lost because I didn't know who was talking and a lot of the action was towards the end of the book. This book ends with a "mini" cliffhanger, you can end it here and be satisfied but in the back of your mind you want to know what happens next. Book 2 and 3 are in the works.





Comments