Noah (The Mitchell Healy Series, Book 1) by Jennifer Foor


Amazon Link

Being the son of Colton Mitchell isn't what Noah Mitchell wants to be known for. Though he works along side of his father, he feels the strain to go out on his own. Being the next in line to be in control of the family's ranch, he debates on taking his life in a completely different direction.

Leaving town to clear his head he meets Shalan, a beautiful singer that longs for a life in the city.

As sparks fly, his family's dreams for him seemingly go out the window. Will Noah stick around to follow in the footsteps of his famous father, or will love lead him away?

This is Book 1 in the new series, Mitchell- Healy Cousins.
You will still be able to enjoy all of the original characters from the original Mitchell Series.



Noah (The Mitchell Healy Series, Book 1) by Jennifer Foor
My Rating 5 out of 5 


Okay, I have to admit that this is my first Jennifer Foor book I have read. I have the Mitchell Family Series but never found the time to read them. I am glad I didn't wait on this one, it was just what I needed to get me back in my reading groove. I LOVE it. Good storyline and not too much drama. I love that Noah hot and cocky but deep down a good guy. The chemistry between him and Shalan is off-the-charts and the sex scenes are Smokin' HAWT!! Bella, his cousin was one of the major supporting characters. Her story is sad but since her book is next I hope she doesn't stay in her situation long. I can't wait to continue this series and read her other series if they are written like this book.

Comments