Exploration by Peyton Sloane


Being with the same man since she was 18, 26 year old widow Jazz Mickelson is hoping to catch up on all the life experiences that could have been hers had she not leapt into a committed relationship so young.
Julian St. Sauveur is looking for three things: romance, comfort and trust. He mistakenly thought he had them once many years ago. He sees potential for him and Jazz but knows it is too soon for her. 
Will she accept his unusual proposition, one that allows him to hold on to her while she catches up on life?...and will she choose him after experiencing all the wonders that await her?
Find out as Jazz and Julian explore their potential...

*FOR MATURE AUDIENCES ONLY

Exploration (The Potential Trilogy, Book 1)

My Rating 3 out of 5

First let me say, I am not a fan of the book cover, but the book  has Potential (no pun intended) and GREAT sex scenes. 

Julian is wealthy, cocky, sexy, and not looking for a "relationship".  Jazz is beginning  her journey of self-discovery after the death of her husband, but the story needs..... MORE.......maybe, plot and/or character development to balance out the frequent sex scenes. Unfortunately for me I didn't connect with the couple and the annoying over use of the word *smirk* grated my nerves. Also, the abrupt ending fell flat, instead of making me want more.


I thought the book was okay and it can only get better with each book. Oh yeah, it got 3 stars because of the well written sex scenes.









Comments