Seven Days by Josie Leigh

Amazon
Amazon UK
Smashwords
Barnes and Noble
I don’t sleep until my body gives me no choice. I go until the last drop of energy is zapped from my bones and my muscles are too weak to keep my eyes from closing. Only then am I able to achieve true peace: A slumber without dreams, without memories of my real life nightmare. I thought I was escaping my past, finally running toward the future I deserved.

Until I met Ryan. One week with him had me questioning everything I was sure I wanted out of my life. Being with him means I can’t leave my past behind. Being without him might just kill me anyway.

One week destroyed everything.
One week shattered my dreams
One week I lived in the sun
But the darkness never truly fades.

This book is recommended for adult audiences due to depictions of sex, violence and drug use.


Seven Days by Josie Leigh
My Rating 4 out of 5

Dark......Raw......Sad........and Emotional story. It was bringing me down from my last book high. I wasn't sure if I was ready to read this yet. I am glad I stuck with it. The author made me feel this one. 

Carrie is tarnished and broken. Ryan is slightly tarnished but not broken and he is the perfect match for Carrie's damaged soul. I connected with them as a couple and once their journey began, I hoped that Carrie's life would turn around for the better. She and Ryan had some steamy and sexy love/sex scene, that made you forget or at least want to forget her past. She definitely needed and got a well deserved HEA, Great story, Great epilogue (very romantic).




Comments