In the Loop!!

One of my FAVORITE authors, Kristen Ashley has released the finale to The Three Series, Wild and Free. I couldn't get an ARC so I had to wait like everyone else but I am currently reading it and plan to post a review either this week or early next week.

Able is pretty HOT, I may NEED to make a collage for this book! Callum and Sonia as well as Lucien and Leah make appearances in this book.


Wild-and-Free_6x9_Web


Mickey and Amelia's story is done for the Magdalene Series. Expected release date is March 2015. Sorry, I couldn't get a cover, so I am anxiously waiting for more information. Also, Joker' story Ride Steady is up next in The Chaos Series, to be releases in June 2015. Yay!!! Plus, she is working on High and Millie's story. Can't get enough of the biker boys but I do miss the Rock Chicks (I guess I will be re-visiting them in a re-read).

BTW, Kristen will be making an appearance at Wicked Book Weekend on February 6-8th in Fort Lauderdale, FL.....so close but yet so far! Oh MAN, I so want to go!!!

Comments