$0.99 Book SALE!! The Complete Submission Box Set by CD Reiss

The Complete Submission Box Set
 

Preorder links are up and the
bundle drops on March 2nd!



This bundle contains books 1-8 of the USA Today Bestselling Submission Series, and totals 1300 pages of intense, steamy romance that will leave you breathless.
***
Jonathan Drazen.
Gorgeous. Check.
Charming. Check.
Smart. Check.
Rich. Hey, I’m not gonna complain.

All the ingredients for a few nights of mind-blowing pleasure are right there. He’s made it perfectly clear he can’t love me, and I’m not out to fall in love either.

But I can’t stay away from him. He’s got this bossy way about him in bed. The word “Sir,” falls from my lips, and when he tells me to get on my knees…well, my knees have a mind of their own.
I got this. I can be his slave for a few nights and walk away unscathed.

We get in. Get it on. Get the hell out. Done.

He knows the line between love and lust. It’s right between my legs. Now, let’s see if that line blurs for me.



Available for immediate download on iBOOKS

Pre-order HERE

Amazon US
Amazon UK


Barnes & Noble

Google Play

Comments