REVIEW - Off Limits by Delilah Wilde



Ruby 

I've been screwed over by guys and now all I want is to have fun. My cousin's wedding is the perfect time to meet someone to distract me from it all. A one night stand never hurt anyone, right? 

Nate is the rich, arrogant, tattooed bad boy of my nightmares. Hate at first sight is an understatement, but I can't help but imagine his body pressed against mine. I know I shouldn't let him have his way with me, but I can't help it. 

Even if everyone else thinks it's wrong... 

Nate 
Sitting next to the sexy redhead at a wedding felt like hitting the jackpot. Taking her back to my hotel room was the bonus prize. Finding out we were step-cousins? Priceless. 

Ruby thinks it's wrong. Maybe it is. I don't care. 

All I know is I'm addicted to that body. I'll do whatever I can to have a second taste... 

WARNING This story contains explicit language, sex, violence, and sexual situations that some might find offensive. This book is intended for adults 18+ years of age. The main characters are non-blood related. 

This is a standalone novel with a HEA and no cliffhangers.


Off Limits: A Step-Cousin Bad Boy Romance by Delilah Wilde
 
I received this book from the author in return for my honest opinion.

I thought I would have liked it a bit more because of  Nate. Ruby was not an option, she was just too annoying. 

Since I developed no connection or real interest in the couple, I found the story lacking. It could be I am just so use to reading about kidnapping, stalking and other dangers, I have forgotten what it's like to read a quick and simple romance.

This book is for the reader that is looking for a quick read with a indecisive female, a hot rich "bad boy", a meddling bitchy cousin and an asshat ex-boyfriend.......oh yeah, and sex. This one is for you......Keep it Simple.

99c or FREE Kindleunlimited

Comments