What I Read

Work and life had me extremely busy but I still managed to re-read a couple of favorites, read some pretty good new ones from my TBR list and some not so good. 

I did take a little reprieve from reading ARCs/DRCs, in order to put some kind of dent in my ever-growing TBR list, however I did sneak three in last month. I'm hoping this month or next I will be back in full swing with bring you reviews on some upcoming new releases.

ARCs/DRCs

  




Usually, when I'm in a reading slump I pick up one of Kristen Ashley's books. This time I also decided to give Joanna Wylde a try. 

Re-read Favorites



These rest are books from my TBR list. Some I have written a review or comment, some I just didn't have time. I will try to do better. These are not necessarily in my reading order.

 
FREE (at the time of post)

FREE (at the time of post)













Comments