What I Read

I was in some mood and feeling some kind of way because I was ALL OVER THE PLACE with the different subgenres. It included Dystopian, Paranormal, Erotic, and Contemporary. The only one missing is Historical, OMG, I can't remember the last time I read one of those. Maybe this month I can get sneak one in. Reading about bikers, mobsters and commandos can be draining.......but I LOVE them.

I didn't post reviews for all books but for the ones I did, some are posted on my blog and the rest on Goodreads. Okay, let's get started......

ARCs/DRCs






No Review (didn't really like it.....not my kind of D/s relationship)





No Review (too much Author drama)

Re-read

Still my favorite of the series.

TBR List
I haven't have time to post a review on this yet, but here is my Deke.





No Review

DNF....I love the idea of the story but I'm not connecting with the couple. The action is taking too long to happen and I'm losing interest. I will re-visit at a later date.




No Review


I can't rate this one because I only remember parts of this book. Yes, I read it but I can't find my notes on it and for the life of me, I can't recall any feelings or thoughts I had on this book. I don't know what that means......Did I like it? Did I have any connection with the main characters? Was there any action? Was the sex hot? OMG, I am so embarrassed to said, I don't know because I don't remember what happened.

Comments