REVIEW - Caveman (Hansen Brothers #1) by Jo Raven


Matthew Hansen is the kind of handsome that has grown women whispering behind their hands and giggling like schoolgirls.
Dark, tall and mysterious, he’s a newcomer to our little town. He’s a gritty, grease-covered mechanic, and a single daddy.
Sweet, right?
Plus he’s looking for a nanny – and I am desperately looking for a job.
Sounds like the perfect deal.
Only he’s a jerk. An uncivilized, hulking brute. Zero manners. Zero interest in making me feel welcome in his home. Downright rude.
But oh so sexy.
And I need the job. I can do this.
One thing is for sure: I can’t fall for the Caveman. No matter how sexy he is. How mysterious. How tortured.
That’s the only rule – and one I’m about to break.



The longest quick read EVER!!

Let me start by saying the hero, Matt really needs professional help. I don't care how hot he is. A psycho is a psycho. There is NO romance, just some good wall sex, table sex, etc.. and afterward he kicks her out. Okay, he doesn't mellow out later but the damage (for me) has already been done.

The heroine is awfully young to be dealing with someone of Matt's mental state, plus deal with his borderline mentally scarred kids. But by some miracle, she soothes the beast caveman, brings his kids back from the brink of permanent damage, and even deals with the madness of a psycho stalker.

It's an okay read but it's nothing I would ever read again.

Comments