WHAT I READ - JULY

😍😍😍😍😍

July was a STELLAR month! I read some new stuff, some older stuff, I reread one, and I suffered from book hanger. Everything I read or tried to read is not represented in the collage because there was just no room for all the good and not so good.

Some of the older stuff I read was from the Sea Breeze Series by Abbi Glines. I missed those possessive, horny, alpha, southern boys. I started the series a couple of years ago and decided to try and finish it this time around. I almost completed the task.

I also read one that was an unexpected disappointment, Hold You Close by Jessica Linden and one I couldn't rate, The Broken Puppet by Amos Jones. My reread for the month was Wild and Free by Kristen Ashley. This one I liked better the second time around. The surprising star of the bunch was Killing June by May Bridges. I went in blind but was hooked from the start to finish. 

There were a few honorable mentionable such as Savage by SL Scott, The Term, Part 2 by Ruby Rowe, The Professor Next Door by Summer Cooper and some unmentionables that I WON'T name.

As I stated above I suffered from a case of book hanger. Well, actually I had it twice last month. Defy by LJ Shen and Dr. Stanton by TL Swan. Cameron was in my head for so long I thought I would NEVER get over him. It was hard to read and rate any book after him. No one could compare. I will always have fond memories of him. OMG, I hope they make it available in audible!

Happy Reading,
PTC

Comments