What I Read - October 2017


OCTOBER 2017 😝💩😓😐

I am experiencing some type of weird Reading Funk. 

I was going through book after book and still didn't find true bliss for the month of October. I read a few good ones, but most were just mediocre and a few were a TOTAL bust.

The ones that help me get through the month were Mercy by Debra Anastasia, Punk Love by Carmen Jenner, Always by Bethany-Kris and The Beauty of Us by Kristen Proby. The most disappointing one was The Game (The Icon Trilogy#2) by Vanessa Fewings. I LOVED The Chase, book 1 of the trilogy, but The Game was a total letdown. I'm fairly sure I have given up the ghost and won't be finishing this trilogy.

As you may notice, I had no re-reads.......I might have been a little depressed by my reading choices. I'm really looking forward to next month, I'm starting out with American King (New Camelot Trilogy #3) by Sierra Simone. Wish me luck for a better November!

Happy Reading,
PTC

Comments