I NEVER EXPECTED YOU by Stefanie Jenkins


Title: I Never Expected You
Series: I Never #2
Author: Stefanie Jenkins
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: December 9, 2019


Zachary Jacobs feels as though his life is spiraling out of control as he deals with the aftermath of losing his childhood best friend, Emmett Hanks. When his sister, Danielle, disappears without a trace, he finds comfort in the only person who truly knows what he is going through: Haylee Hanks.

What he least expects is to fall for her. She went from the silly girl next door to the beautiful woman he can’t get out of his head. For the first time, he wants more than just a notch on his bedpost. Will his past be too much for her to handle, or will she let him catch her as she falls?




$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


Trailer





Excerpt

Still in his embrace, I whisper in a shaky voice, “What is happening between us?”
He exhales a breath in a way that makes me feel like he has been holding it in for a while. Is it possible he has been feeling this too? “I don’t know, Hails. I can’t explain it. All I know is that I can’t get you out of my head. Let me take you out.”
I push up off his chest, our faces just a breath away from each other. I no longer notice that we’re stuck at the top of the Ferris wheel overlooking the city. It’s just Zach I see and feel. If a light breeze came through, our lips would be touching.
“Okay,” I whisper against his lips.




Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



Giveaway

Author Bio


Stefanie Jenkins writes contemporary romance and lives in Surf City, North Carolina with her husband and two sons. Born and raised in Maryland, Stefanie brings her favorite parts of her hometown to life in her books. She is a coffee addict, wine connoisseur, hockey fan & lover of all romances - give her all the swoon & angst.




Comments