DETOUR by A Marie



Title: Detour
Series: Creekwood #1
Author: A. Marie
Genre: Contemporary/New Adult Romance
Cover Design: Murphy Rae
Release Date: July 16, 2020

Welcome to Creekwood...

Angela
Head down, eyes peeled for any opportunity to get off the dead-end course my mother carelessly paved for me years ago.
My plan takes a sharp turn landing me directly across the hall from Creekwood’s resident bad boys. The three streetbike riding misfits are as stubborn as they are sexy. And they. Are. Sexy. Especially the one with the mocha swirl eyes watching my every move.
But even the six-foot hallway separating us can’t keep the overbearing trio from constantly getting in my way.
When my past threatens to catch up with me, I quickly learn not every detour promises an easier route, no matter how tempting my new neighbors might make it look.  

Coty
Head up, eyes locked on anything threatening to throw me off the carefully constructed path I have mapped out.
I live my life the same way I ride my bike, never once regretting the roads I’ve chosen.
Lately though, after years of the same scenery, everything’s starting to blur together. It’s only when our elusive neighbor girl comes out of nowhere that I realize what’s been missing.
And now that I have, I don’t think I can let her pass by so quickly. At least not without proving the lengths I’ll go for her first

A. Marie likes to paint her characters’ voices onto the blank canvas of a page using her own blend of quick wit and playfulness. She strives to bring readers entertaining yet powerful stories they’ll fall for time and time again. Born and raised in Washington State, she now resides in upstate New York with her husband and three kids.






Comments