BULLSEYE by KL Savage



TEASER REVEAL!!! Bullseye by K.L. Savage releases
May 28!!!

“This book is perfection… an absolutely incredible story” – Goodreads reviewer

“This story has all the feels. Love, pain, twists and turns that no one expects, not to mention a hot Ruthless King.” – Goodreads reviewer

“Bullseye will make you cry and laugh and sigh and is just a truly awesome story.” – Goodreads reviewer

Pre-order now!


Add to your Goodreads TBR ➩ https://bit.ly/2QuT1DG
Order signed copies ➩ https://authorklsavage.com/shop
Bloggers & Bookstagrammers, sign up to review ➩ https://bit.ly/3uWgWLd

Just when you think you have it all, everything changes...

I had everything a kid could want.
A home. Food. Toys. Friends. Loving parents.
And it all equaled happiness.
Then my life went up in smoke.
Happiness no longer existed.
I trusted the wrong person.
And in a blink of an eye, the cruelty of the world reared its ugly head.
Four walls. Darkness.
Memory loss.
Chains.
Sex.
My first love.
And people watching in the corners.

Now, I'm conditioned.
I need to watch.
I need to be watched.
No one understands the turmoil inside me.
And the one person who seems to calm it?
Ruby Raine.

A little spitfire of a woman who released the strife I've been swallowing for eighteen years.
She made me realize how weak I was and how strong I needed to be.
To tackle my demons, I have to admit everything.
I have to trust and that's one thing that doesn't come easy for me.
Ruby shows me it's okay to let go, to let someone steer for a bit, to give up a little control.
So I let go. I let her have the reins.
The road is bumpy, a minefield of explosives with her debt and my pain.
Every chance she takes on me is a step I take to better myself.
Love is a surprise.
A dart that Ruby tossed, and it hit me in the middle of my chest.
Unleashing… everything.

I'm my own target. If there's one thing I can do, it's aim.


ALSO AVAILABLE IN THE SERIES


All free in Kindle Unlimited


COMING SOON

#13 Orbiting Mars – Releasing June 15


#14 Slingshot – Releasing July 7


#15 Tongue’s Taste – Releasing August 24



Comments