REVIEWS


The final, shocking conclusion to the #1 bestselling Gypsy Brothers series. 

Juliette Portland’s purpose was simple: Seduce. Kill. Avenge. Once Dornan Ross and his sons were dead, her future was supposed to be clear. Her life was finally going to begin. And love... Against all the odds, she had the love of a boy she never thought she'd see again. 

Everything should have gone according to plan. Everything should have been easy once Dornan was dead and buried. 

But nothing’s ever that easy, is it? 

Juliette 

I might have survived Dornan's wrath, but I was different then. Younger. Stupider. I’ve had too much time to think since I got out of the cage he locked me in. I've had too much time to dream about all the things he did to me. 
I think about revenge a lot. When I’m thinking of the way the light dimmed in Dornan’s dying eyes and the way he said you killed my sons
How beautiful it was, and how hollow. 

Jason 

Sometimes, I can’t tell if I’m starting to become him. My father. Dornan. The way I am, the things I’ve done—they make Juliette’s sins look like child’s play. 
Of course, I’d never tell her that. I’ll never tell her the things I’ve done. 
It doesn’t mean she won’t find out anyway. 
ZERO HOUR (A Gypsy Brothers Epilogue) by Lili St Germain
Jason, Juliette, Elliot, his daughter and baby mama are on the run from the cartel. Jason and Juliette's relationship is in the crapper. He is struggling with his demons. She has lost her "bad girl gonna get her revenge" mojo.  



There is plenty of ACTION, VIOLENCECORRUPTIONSECRETS and more VENGEANCE......oh yeah and explicit SEX.

With all the darkness, trust issues and damaged characters, you wonder how can they be fixed so that Jase and Julz get a HEA........is love and revenge enough????

Intense read that will keep you captivated.


............................................................................................................


From Best Selling Author, Lexy Timms, comes a billionaire romance that'll make you swoon and fall in love all over again. 

Jamie Connors has given up on finding a man. Despite being smart, pretty, and just slightly overweight, she's a magnet for the kind of guys that don't stay around. 

Her sister's wedding is at the foreground of the family's attention. Jamie would be find with it if her sister wasn't pressuring her to lose weight so she'll fit in the maid of honor dress, her mother would get off her case and her ex-boyfriend wasn't about to become her brother-in-law. 

Determined to step out on her own, she accepts a PA position from billionaire Alex Reid. The job includes an apartment on his property and gets her out of living in her parent's basement. 

Jamie has to balance her life and somehow figure out how to manage her billionaire boss, without falling in love with him. 

** The Boss is book 1 in the Managing the Bosses series. All your questions won't be answered in the first book. It may end on a cliff hanger. 

For mature audiences only. There are adult situations, but this is a love story, NOT erotica.

The Boss (Managing the Bosses #1) by Lexy Timms
OMG.....REALLY??

Very unrealistic, awful story, bad ending......well bad cliffhanger. Question, when is it okay for a cliffhanger to stop mid-sentence? How about NEVER, even when the book is bad.

............................................................................................................


Stella’s the lead singer and lead guitarist of The Blue Moon Gypsies and Stella used to be Mace’s girl. Mace broke up with her, though, and the loss of him rocked her world. But Stella gets a call, late at night (again) from one of the members of her crazy band. She has to go play clean up (again) and runs into Mace and a shed load of police, and ends up getting shot.

Mace finds he doesn’t like it much that his ex-girlfriend got shot right in front of him but it’s worse. A very bad man has thrown down the gauntlet and all the Rock Chicks are in the firing line. Stella doesn’t want Mace to be the one to keep her alive, but she has no choice. Mainly because Mace isn’t giving her one.
 

Rock Chick Reckoning (Rock Chick Series #6) Kristen Ashley
I read this book back in 2012.....I didn't finish it - wasn't feeling it. So I decided to re-read it at some point in the future. 

UPDATE - Three Years LATER!!!
I changed my mind about Stella and Mace, it's a good story and the book has a really good epilogue. 

Still, Mace is not my favorite hot guy from the bunch but he is swoon worthy. He and Stella made a good couple. I liked his dark background and her rocky one. There are of course flying bullets, kidnappings and other twist and turns but as always the Rock Chick and her Hot Bunch Guy always comes out on top.

I am very glad I decided to revisit this book. The Rock Chick Series is my FAVORITE series by Kristen Ashley. ROCK ON!!  

(BTW, I am in the process of re-reading the entire series, that's how much I like it but I won't be posting reviews.)


............................................................................................................


One rogue panther, one restless lynx, one insatiable hunger. 
  
Mercy Quinlan is a whip-smart lynx and the youngest in her shifter clan. She's tough and independent and dreams of escaping her alpha sister's control and living life on her own terms.

When a lone black panther shows up in her hometown, Mercy is intrigued. He's just passing through, which makes him perfect... Along with his broad shoulders, defined muscles, and sexy fighter moves.

Koa "Stitch" Raiden is picking up what's left of his broken life. Exiled from his black panther clan, he's running from Princeton to Seattle when he's drawn to Woodland Creek.

He's aware Mercy is watching him. What he doesn't know is the sexy little vixen who sneaks through his window each night is both the trouble he doesn't need and the hope he can't live without.

A STANDALONE Alpha Shifter Romance with an HEA, loosely related to the One to Hold series. Contains alluring alpha heroes, scorching-hot shifters, and panty-melting sexy times. Keep the fans nearby... Readers 18 and older only, please.


One Insatiable (Alpha Shifter) by Tia Louise





I didn't enjoy this book as much as I thought I would. I think it was the fact that I didn't connect with Mercy or Koa. They were likable but I just wasn't into them. 

Mercy and Koa are totally HOT and have Smoking Hot Sex and there are circumstances that keeps them apart before they figure out how to overcome it so we get a HEA.

The story was pleasant and I like the way the author tied this to her other popular series, One to Hold. But this story didn't feel fresh.....Idk.....maybe the story didn't flow the way I like or maybe it just didn't have the ending I wanted.

So, I'm not sure if it's the book, me, or maybe the fact that I have outgrown paranormal romances, OR.........I have just been reading TOO MANY BIKER books. I will probably give this genre another go before I write it off.

Comments