CORRUPTION by Leigh Lennon




Title: Corruption
Series: Dungeon Elite #2
Author: Leigh Lennon
Genre: BDSM Romance
Release Date: August 6, 2020


Jewel

His hands and his commanding nature are all I want in this life I’ve chosen for myself. Everyone thinks they know what’s best for me. I’m a preacher’s daughter, but it doesn’t mean I’m innocent. But, there’s only one man I want, and he doesn’t do long term relationships. When another shows interest in me, he fights for me. I want nothing more than to be his submissive. I will always submit to him because it’s Maddox—the only man I’ve ever wanted.

Maddox

She’s a preacher’s daughter and innocent in every way that matters. When I take the very last of her innocence, I let her go because I don’t commit. But, she’s embedded herself into my heart, and I can’t let her go. When another threatens to take her from me, I do anything and everything in my power to make her mine. My heart was frozen solid until I met her—loving her has changed me because she’ll always be the exception to all my rules.






Purchase Links

$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Excerpt

Jewel:
He pulls my hair from my face, and I attempt to open my eyes. He’s in front of me; his hand on one strand of my hair that he pulls behind my ear. In his expression is the sorrowful countenance. His lips are downturned, but his eyes gaze at my own. “Fuck, I don’t think it’s broken, but—”

I cut him off because I couldn't care less about my face right now. “Why were you looking for me, Maddox?” I ask, and it’s the first time I call him by his name, and not sir or master.

“Precious, let me look at this first.”

I pull back and wince at the pain as his arm falls from my face. “No, you were so anxious to get to me, so tell me why you were looking for me. And while you’re at it, why don’t you tell me why you’d come out and watch us tonight of all nights?”

I’m never this mouthy. I’ve been taught to respect authority, and I’m not sure why I’m letting it out on him right now of all days. Actually, it doesn’t take a PhD in psychology to figure it out. My father is ruling my life. I found someone worth giving everything to, and he rejects me, only to interrupt what could be a decent man in my life. Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

“Are you sure you are a submissive?” he asks with an arrogant smirk on his face.

“I’m tired of everyone thinking they know what’s best for me. That’s what I’m sick and tired of.”

He hangs his head, placing his hand on my knee. “I’m not good for you. I really am not.”

Pushing my chair back, I release myself from his touch. “And, yes, you’ve made me painfully aware of this more than once. So, now that you broke my face, and thank you very much for that, I’ll grab my phone and be on my way.”

I attempt to stand but fall in my chair when he pulls his seat closer to me. “But here’s the thing, my precious gem,” he begins, lacing my fingers with his. “I don’t want to let you go. It’s the right thing to do, but when have I ever done what’s right?”

It’s my turn to drop my head as he says the words I’ve been wanting for so long. “Am I too late, my precious gem? Am I too late to claim you as mine?”






Also Available


$2.99 for a limited time!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Giveaway

Author Bio


Leigh Lennon is mother, veteran and a wife of a cancer survivor. Originally with a degree in education, she started writing as an outlet that has led to a deep passion. She lugs her computer with her as she crafts her next story. Her imaginary friends become real on her pages as she creates a world for them. She loves pretty nails, spikey hair and large earrings. Leigh can be found drinking coffee or wine, depending on the time of the day.


FACEBOOK GROUP | PAGE





Comments